Weekly / Monthly Writer
Based on your experience and studies, you will be positioning into one of our main verticals: built environment / environment / politics / science & technology.
You will be part of a community of people with very similar interests, a common goal of improvement and a desire to show the world what they’ve got.
Purpose of Role:
- Write consistently
- Improve skills with a strong feedback loop
- Build a visible written portfolio
- Build a strong writing reputation (UT rank)
- Create solid foundation for journalistic / freelance writing careers
Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Flexible timing (but be honest and open with other team mates – they’ll know when to pitch in if they know you well enough)
- Working with Managing Editors to make the team exciting and collaborative
- 1 monthly magazine article (longer form, approximately 700-1000 words)
- 1-2 monthly hub article (e.g. microcontent, infographic, video, photography, etc)
- You will be assessed on your ability to deliver the minimum requirement for articles on a weekly/monthly basis (as agreed by you and the Managing Editor)