Thejas JagannathTotal Posts:33 http://urbantimes.co/author/thejas-jagannath/ Follow @https://twitter.com/thejas009
I have a BSc in Human Geography and a Post Graduate Certificate in Urban Planning, both from the University of Auckland. I have travelled extensively and lived most of my life in the varying cultures of New Zealand and India. I am interested in a variety of things, and wish to contribute positively to the world we live in.
My Urban Times Story
The versatility and broad range of articles published by Urban Times attracted me towards this magazine. Having prior work experience in copy editing and social media I decided to contribute and be a part of this endeavour.
- The Growth of Knowledge Economy in a Globalised World
- Nostalgia in Hong Kong
- Equal Marriage Bill Seen in a Positive Light in New Zealand
- The Use of English in a Globalised World
- The Quiet Paris
- Globalisation – The Economic Effects of Transnationalism
- Happy Holi!
- Geography and Personality – Are They Related?
- Promoting Diversity in a Globalized World
- Timelapse of the City of London
- Globalisation in a Spiky World
- ‘Arbejdsglaede’: The Art of Being Happy At Work
- Haussmann’s Renovation of Paris
- Growing Up and Parting Ways [video]
- From Littering to Spitting: Sanitary Problems in India’s Public Spaces
- Finding the Mother Inside Us
- The Emergence of Urban Slums
- New York: A Walkable City
- Do We Need Cul-de-sacs?
- Exploring The Louvre
- Downtown Chicago Projected in a New Light
- Why are City Squares So Prominent?
- Auckland’s Waterfront: A Dynamic and Succesful Public Space
- Development of Park Culture (Continued): New York City
- Bangalore’s Developing Park Culture
- Chicago’s Christmas Lights
- Build ‘em High: Skyscraper Culture, for Better or for Worse
- Creativity, A Silver Lining to Mental Illness
- Reflections on Life of Pi
- Three Ways Towards Optimism
- The Growth of Car Culture
- Public Space Determines Personal Identity
- Enhancing Creativity in Education