The International Political Forum is the home of politically engaged young people around the world.
Founded in April 2012, our mission is to provide a platform for high quality youth opinion and analysis on the issues that are really important to young people.
We pride ourselves on being global, as such we currently have over 60 contributors from 25 countries. The IPF is non-partisan: we welcome opinions from all sides, as well as encourage open and fruitful debate.
- The Role of Politics and Active Citizenry in the World
- Inside the Occupation of Tibet – Part 2
- Will the Re-Election of Netanyahu Be a Step Forward for Israel?
- Inside the Occupation of Tibet
- The Palestinian Bid: Is Changing the Game Such a Good Idea?
- Europe and the World in 2013. What’s Next?
- Children of the Clouds
- The State of Water in Ethiopia – A Bright Outlook
- Religious Freedom in the Hermit State
- Stop Blaming Civil Society for Failed Climate Change Negotiations
- Climate Change – The Gender Dimension
- Conflict, Climate Change and Women
- Rejecting the Decline in Liberia’s Unemployment Reports