StartUp Britain is a campaign to encourage, accelerate and celebrate entrepreneurship in Britain. As such, the StartUp Britain bus has been touring the country talking to students about their big ideas for the future. Here are some pictures from week three:
- Ensuring Success by Learning from the Lessons of Renowned Entrepreneurs
- Learning When to Say “No” to Your Boss
- How Do I Increase My Sales without Spending A Fortune on Advertising?
- ‘Pleased to be of Service’: Business Opportunities in Egypt
- Lessons Learnt over 40 Years
- The Growth of Knowledge Economy in a Globalised World
Subscribe using Feedburner
Recent Posts in Politics
- Simon @TheRightQs on Are We More Like Captain Kirk or Mr Spock?
- Danny Cash on Notes From The Other Side of the Wall: Loose Women and Aylesbury Young Offenders
- Margherita Grassi on Fast Fashion and Its Ugly Step Sister, Waste: An Interview with Christina Dean
- Shane Jones on You Can Be a Solo Recycler in a Non-Green Country
- Nicolas D. Sampson on The Pubic Concern: Why Are Women Made to Feel Like They Are Naturally Dirty?