The Living Light home responds to local culture and climate, offering a zero net energy alternative to standard housing in Tennessee and beyond. We took as a challenge the development of a home that is primarily glass while maintaining an airtight envelope that is highly insulated. The difference is truly night and day. I invite you to preview the Living Light home in our computer-animated walkthrough.
- Equilicua’s Re-Generation Project: Nature’s Shapes, Science’s Technologies, Fashion’s Beauty
- Earth Day Collaboration Aims to Harness the Energy of 2,000 Suns
- Brazil’s Estadio Nacional: The First Net Zero-Energy stadium?
- The U.S. States Leading Solar
- Urban Opportunities: Investing in Digital Energy Management Software
- Baca Jewellery: Pearls That Really Make A Difference
Subscribe using Feedburner
Recent Posts in Built Environment
- Katie Moffat on Why the Fashion Industry Must Change
- Jennifer Lawrence on Why the Fashion Industry Must Change
- Diane Hilton on Notes From The Other Side of the Wall: Loose Women and Aylesbury Young Offenders
- Meerkuts on The Papal Prophecy: Is The End Near?
- Meerkuts on Indonesia’s Disaster Experience Will Save Lives